World Commerce Center
Primary Center of Commerce in Florida’s Fast Growing St. Johns County
• This 996 acre Development of Regional Impact is located in the greater
Jacksonville area, near historic St. Augustine, at the intersection of Interstate
95 and International Golf Parkway.
• Location provides easy access to I-95 and offers many sites with interstate exposure.
Development Rights in Place
• 2,192,000 sq. ft. of office
• 908,800 sq. ft. of retail/commercial
• 405,900 sq. ft. of light industrial
• 1,000 hotel rooms
• 1,156 residential units
Some highlights of the development include
• Ring Power Corporation, one of the largest employers in St. Johns County,
located their new 450,000 sq. ft. headquarters facility at World Commerce Center
• Home to the new 100,000 sq. ft. Rulon Corporation headquarters, whose office
employs over 100 people
• Lions Gate, a 700,000 sq. ft. retail town center, has been announced and the
master development plan has been approved by the county
• Two-thirds of the 1,156 residential units have been sold and many home owners
are living in their residential community
• Infrastructure improvements include constructing World Commerce Parkway,
widening International Golf Parkway and building a 25 acre master retention pond
Large tracts are still available for development of single buildings, office campuses, commercial/retail development and hotels.